Mission & founding principle
Provide a simple, easy to understand, and common sense road map that will give Working Americans the skills, tools, and confidence to STOP LIVING PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK.
1) Working Americans must stop making money decisions that are in the best interest of "Other People" and start making money decisions that are in their own best interest.
2) Working Americans must stop allowing credit to work against them and start making credit work for them.
3) Working Americans must bring home more money by doing "new types" of jobs.
4) Working Americans must start sending their money off to work each morning.
These Four Principles have one goal, increase your Bring Home Money (BHM).
The original idea for the Money Training Center was born during the Great Recession of 2008.
The "so-called experts" on Wall Street caused the Great Recession of 2008 by their greedy use of Derivatives and Credit Default Swaps. Scan article by Shah Gilani: The Real Reason for the Global Financial Crisis ... the Story No One's Talking About. (Click link. After scanning article, use back arrow in your browser to return here.)
After causing the Great Recession of 2008 with their greed, most of the "so-called experts" then blamed everyday Working Americans for causing the Great Recession of 2008. It is not Money Training Center's intention to discuss the Great Recession of 2008 or the details of Derivatives and Credit Default Swaps. Money Training Center provided the above link to make these two points:
1) Working Americans must realize, the "so-called experts" often do not have any idea what is in Working Americans' best money interest, or worse, only care about what is in their own best money interest.
2) Working Americans must gain the skills and confidence to control their own money decisions.
These two points formed the foundation for Money Training Center’s Mission and Founding Principles.
More than twelve (12) years have passed since the Great Recession of 2008, and the answers offered by many of the "so-called experts" are still not working. Up to 7 out of every 10 Working Americans are still LIVING PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK. (Briefly scan articles below. Note the date on each link. Use back arrow in your browser to return here.)
It is time Working Americans take a different approach. Money Training Center will provide a SIMPLE, EASY TO UNDERSTAND and COMMON SENSE road map that you may follow to STOP LIVING PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK.
TAKE THE FIRST STEP - REQUEST MONEY TOOL1.2 ... TAKE THE SECOND STEP - COMPLETE THE APPLICATION